Wednesday, January 26, 2011

@ the hospital

Good morning from the hospital...


Kimberly & I arrived early this morning to Prentice Women's Hospital to start the process of inducing.  We are now on the day shift which means our first nurse has left for the day and we now have Nikki attending to us.  Kimberly was given the first round of medicine that begins this procedure which will likely take around 12-18 hours.  Kevin & Karen Miller are our support here as we walk this journey today.  The room is really nice (though we didn't get a lakeside view) and the mood is mostly calm.  Kimberly did have a bit of a rough start with blood getting drawn and the IV put in (small veins).  All is good now for the most part and Kimberly is now napping.


Not sure of how regularly I'll be able to update, but I'll try my best.  I know many of you have express your willingness to do something for us.  I will also try to communicate if needs to come up.  Prayers are always the easiest and probably best way to support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment